- Report on 2013 Offerings: Thanks for the Lord’s provision and the faith of brothers and sisters in tithing. We have achieved 84% of our 2013 budget both in the General Fund and Building Fund. Although we did not meet 100% of the 2013 tithing budget, there is a 4% increase in the total offering when compared with offering in the year 2012. May we continue this momentum of being faithful in tithing in 2014. As the Bible said, “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.” (Malachi 3:10)
- The applications by Rev. Goh and Mrs. Goh to become members of MCCC have been initially approved by ECB on a
calendar year review basis till further notice.
- MCCC will continue to support Rev. Goh and Mrs. Goh as missionaries as they transition to their new mission field in Cambodia through our prayers and frequent connection.
- MCCC will be participating in the ‘40 Days in the Word’ program from Sunday, April 27 to Sunday June 8
- MCCC will be organizing a Canada Day Celebration and Community Outreach event on Tuesday, July 1
- In order for all congregations to get to know our deacons better, deacons will help serve Holy Communion outside of their home congregations starting in April 2014.
- MCCC installation and welcoming of our new Children’s Pastor Timothy Yuen will take place on Sunday, February 2nd at Cantonese AM service, Mandarin AM service and English service.
Looking back and the year ahead