Though our congregation is diverse, we are united by a common life-changing experience with Christ. You can experience the difference Christ makes too, regardless of your background or situation.
MCCC exists “to fulfill the Lord’s Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20) and His Greatest Commandment (Matthew 22:37-40)”. We firmly believe that we are here to help seekers know Jesus Christ and grow up into fully devoted followers (or disciples, as Jesus Himself calls it) of His. We also firmly believe that we are here to love God, to honour Him and to love one another in the community.
All our ministries are geared towards the same ends. These can be summarized into the 4 “E”s:
Make it a life-style of every Christian to love God and to honour Him everyday. The best place to start connecting with God at Milliken is in the Sunday Service.
Equip Christians to share the good news with their friends and family, and build them up into fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. Attending our Sunday School classes is the best way to learn.
“Love one another” – nurture and foster an environment of love and mutual support in our midst. The best place to experience authentic community and to grow deeper at Milliken is in a Small Group.
Encourage seekers to check Jesus out for themselves. Your service to others helps spread God’s story. The most practical way to serve others at Milliken is in a Ministry Team.
Times & Locations
Main Sunday Worship Times (currently with in-person and live stream options)
- Mandarin — 11:15am (Upstairs Main Sanctuary)
- English — 11:15am (Lower Level Chapel)
- Cantonese — 9:15am (Upstairs Main Sanctuary)
Sunday School Classes
- Adult Mandarin — (held online, see weekly bulletin)
- Adult Cantonese — (held online, see weekly bulletin)
- Adult English — to be announced
- High School/University English — to be announced
- Junior High English – 11:15am (in person)
- Children Grade 1 to 6 — 9:15am in-person (basement room B10), 11:15am (in- person in basement room B10 and via Zoom meeting)
- Children (Kindergarten) — 9:15am, 11:15am (in- person in basement room B3 – starts September 11, 2022)
Maps & Directions
We are located at 390 Bamburgh Circle in Scarborough, in the suburban northeast part of the City of Toronto, near the intersection of Steeles Avenue East and Warden Avenue on the border with the City of Markham.
We are easily accessible by many forms of transportation. Parking spots are available on site. For public transit information please visit the TTC website.